Sunday, April 29, 2012

Metamorphosis - Tryouts and Final

Sketched out a few postures for my "dead girl"

Pose 1
Sketched on sketchbook

Pose 2
Sketched on sketchbook

Pose 3
By right it should be pose 1 since this was the initial pose I had in my mind
Sketched on sketchbook

Pose 4
Sketched with tablet.
Anatomy inspired by Sakimichan (Deviantart artist)

And I didn't want to choose this one (although I really liked it) because I took 3 hours alone to sketch this with the borrowed tablet.
I didn't have one at home.

So I wanted to continue this manually.
But when I got back home, I didn't care and just finished this on Photoshop.
Using my mouse, of course. LOL

First panel : Full dress & body
Second panel : The bottom part of the dress starts to fade.
At least I think it looked like fading?
Third panel : The fading continues, though the bottom part is more evident.
Fourth panel : The upper part of her body start to fade as well. At the bottom right corner, a wing is beginning to .. form.
Fifth panel : The fading-ness has reached her face. And on the bottom right, the forming of the other butterfly wing is visible.
Last panel : Her entire body & dress has faded, a crimson butterfly has fully developed.

But since my initial plan was to have only 4 panels (I had too much fun with the smudge tool), I've decided to take Panel 1, 3, 5 and 6.

Angie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment